You Live in Marin and you have just found Drugs in your Child’s room. After having a moment of sheer fear – what do you do and where do you turn?
1st Step Interventions and Addiction Care Management have been servicing the Bay Area for over a Decade. WE have helped over 1000+ Addicts and their Families and have performed over 375+ successful Interventions: We are the Answer to your dilemma and will help you discern what help is needed and help you put the plan in place. We have specialized in helping families facing addictions and have a compassionate and successful track record. Having been where you are once and the Professional Training we have has given us the upper hand at helping and being the best in The Bay Area./
You have just discovered drugs, alcohol or drug paraphernalia in your Child’s room – what are you to do. Scold them and hopefully scare them into never using again, punish them to teach them a lessen, talk to them so they understand the pitfalls – all of the above. This is where Parents wish their kids came with a manual. The Answer is neither yet. You are better off calling a Professional Addiction Service like 1st Step Interventions and Addiction Care Management. We can help assess the issue and help guide you towards a better resolution to the problem and help give you strength and guidance. Every situation is different and because we have helped over 1000+ Addicts and their Families over the last 14 years we have seen just about every scenario.
!st Step Interventions and Addiction Care Management is on the front line of Addiction help for families. Our Services cover every possible issue: Our Services cover Sacramento to Carmel and over through the East Bay to Stockton and Fresno. So we Cover, San Francisco, Marin Sonoma, Napa, Santa Cruz, Monterrey, Carmel, San Jose,Walnut Creek, Danville, Orinda Lafayette,Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Mill Valley, San Rafael – about every City and County within a 100 mile radius of San Francisco.
Our Services, to name a few, include:
- Care/Case Management Post Treatment to ensure the Patient is following all of heir Continuing Care Plan
- Family Education
- Drug Testing
- Life Skills
Here are some reason for Using our Services:
- Not sure if your Child is an addict or just experimenting with Drugs. Our Addiction Care Management Model of Treatment can help assess the situation and over a short period of time make a recommendation.
- Not sure what drug your child is using and how they are using and hiding it. We can discover the drug(s) and frequency of use and help you make decision that is in the best welfare of the child.
- If you Child is a legal adult but has failed to launch into life, we can help find them their way and discover if substances are getting the the way of their success.
- We can set up regular Drug testing and Monitor compliance and if they fail get them to sometimes agree to treatment without an intervention
- Have they lost their direction and instead of moving forward are they stuck in their addiction. We can help. Sometimes this involves getting an intervention together,and moving them into treatment without any issues.
- Families are sometimes reluctant to do an intervention for a host of reasons the biggest is they are afraid the patient will be mad and never talk to them again. In all of our experience of doing 375+ interventions over the paste decade we have yet to see any of this happen.
Call 1st Step Interventions and Addiction Care Management 707-559-5146 the call is free and the first 1/2 hour assessment is free so you have nothing to lose,